Alchemy Catering is a large part of what Alchemy Cultural Fare has to offer our clientele. Our Executive Chef, Ricardo Heredia, and sales staff are here to create unique and sophisticated menus that are sure to excite your taste buds, and continually over-deliver from start to finish.
The cultural cuisine, the trademark of our award winning San Diego eatery, is represented in the way we approach catering. Our team, led by owner Ron Troyano and Chef Ricardo Heredia, have created numerous once in a lifetime occasions for our diverse San Diego clientele. At Alchemy Cultural Fare, we provide cuisine with quality sustainable ingredients using scratch cooking techniques, and hold true to the foods culinary origins.
Our menus are diverse, we offer everything from traditional multi-course meals to appetizer and tapas style service. Everything from a Private Chef’s Tasting Dinner to a ‘live-cooking’ street food experience. This diversity gives ours clients an ability to select from a library of dishes to create their own multicultural experience, or we can create one for you. Our catering consultants are here to guide you to the type of event you desire.
We have numerous resources at your disposal, such as: event coordinators, photographers, entertainers, florists, rental companies and anything else you could think of to have the event of a lifetime. Let us help you maximize your budget and minimize your efforts. Our services include:
- In-House group lunch & dinner events at Alchemy Restaurant in Golden Hill, San Diego
- Off-site catering of all event types and sizes for business and personal gatherings
- Private Chef Dinners at select venues and private residences
- Demonstration Cooking Events & Street Food “Live Cooking” experiences
WHAT ‘YA LOOKING FOR? (click on an image below to see a few sample menus)
For more information please complete the Catering Service Inquiry form and we will be in touch very soon. Please take a look at some sample catering menus from our past services.
Off-Site Bar Services
Alchemy Catering is available to provide beverage services to accompany our cultural fare or as an independent service. We have a Type 47 liquor license and a Type 58 Caterer’s permit allowing us to serve and/or sell alcoholic beverages at any location in San Diego County.
We offer custom craft cocktail creation, sommelier wine selections, local craft beer consultation and unique non-alcoholic beverage development.
For more information on how we can help with your beverage needs, please complete our Bar Services Inquiry Form.
A Little More Info…
Alchemy has a fully licensed kitchen with an “A” rating by the County Health Department. We have a Type 47 liquor license and a Type 58 Caterer’s permit allowing us to serve and/or sell alcoholic beverages at any location in San Diego County. Alchemy is fully insured, carrying $1,000,000 in general liability and $1,000,000 in liquor liability and have certificates of insurance with many venues around town. We offer Worker’s Compensation for all our employees.
- Prices are guaranteed 90 days prior to your event and subject to 7.75% sales tax and 18% service fee.
- Food, beverage, staff, service and rentals are all subject to sales tax.
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm your event with a signed contract. Another 25% is due one week prior to the event. The remaining 50% of the contract price will be due the day of your event.
- Any additional fees will be billed post-event and due within 3 days of invoice.
- All prices are listed with a 3% cash discount.
- A confirmed guest count is required 10 days prior to your event.
- Menus are always subject to change without notice due to product availability.
It will depend on what you might need, what we can provide for you and what your venue provides. We can help you plan the rental needs to insure you maximize the venue for your event. Rental cost is calculated on a case by case basis.
Service is our highest priority and we will bring our high standards to your event to insure excellence. The cost will vary on the length of your event, how many guests you have, the bar needs and the type of service (buffet vs table service). We would be happy to work with your budget and help you custom design a delicious menu for your next event in San Diego.